We combine forensic standards with innovate technology solutions to offer a full eDiscovery and document review life-cycle.
How we can help
- We are experts in handling a diverse range of electronic data sources, including mobile and cloud storage
- We use a leading eDiscovery solution (Nuix) for data processing
- We can facilitate an Early Case Assessment (ECA) which uses data analytics and visualisations to identify responsive documents to include in the review, and to also eliminate out of scope documents
- For your review, we will work with your choice of eDiscovery platform, either on premise or in the cloud, including Nuix Discover, Relativity (RelativityOne), Summation, EDT, Microsoft and more
- In accordance with the High Court Rules Discovery checklist, we can facilitate document deduplication, keyword searching, concept searching, clustering and email threading
- We can assist you in using technology assisted review (TAR), including Continuous Active Learning (CAL) which is a machine learning process that prioritises documents for review
- We can provide expert witness reports where required.